Love what you do, enjoy who you work with, and build something great.
BigDoor may be revolutionizing how brands and consumers engage online, but we’re just a bunch of passionate, entrepreneurial people enjoying the ride.
Our culture is grounded in transparency, trust, and creativity. Built from the ground up in Seattle, we focus on paving the way for brand loyalty and empowering our team to dream big about what’s next. We love what we are building, and want to share it with the world.
Featured by the best.
We’ve come a long way since our creation in 2009. Check out the timeline below for a view of our past, and a peek into our future.
- BigDoor is born!
- Founders Co-op in Seattle invests $250K. Andy Sack joins the board.
- Foundry leads a $5 million investment round into BigDoor. Brad Feld joins the board.
- We hit double digits! Bigdoor grows to over 10 employees.
- BigDoor moves into our current digs in the middle of the tech hub that is South Lake Union
- We launch Loyalty Program, our flagship product.
- Foundry invests another $5 million into BigDoor.
- BigDoor is named one of the “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” by Seattle Business Magazine.
- We’re named “Best Early Stage Company of the Year” at the WTIA Industry Achievement Awards.
- BigDoor launches our Loyalty Campaign product.
- BigDoor rebrands itself to focus on loyalty, and launches reciprocal loyalty into the spotlight.
- The Future