Director of SaaS Sales, East Coast
BigDoor is seeking an Account Executive, SaaS Sales:
- Are you an energetic, passionate person with a knack for closing deals?
- Do you pride yourself on your ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure?
- Are you obsessed with selling products and services to high-level executives?
- When your friends need help negotiating, are you the first person they call?
If yes, let’s meet! We are looking to grow our sales team with an experienced, high-energy sales person on the east coast. The BigDoor team is growing quickly, and you’ll be at the helm of our east coast operations. We work with big brands including Starbucks, PacSun, Yamaha, Microsoft, and CBS, and are looking to expand our list of all-star customers with your help.
As our Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, managing, and pursuing a list of targeted accounts. You’ll work with our sales team to research our market, pinpoint target customers, and create unique plans to strategically go after accounts.
- New customer prospecting and generating new business. You’ll dig into our competitive landscape to research new customers, and study every inch of their business to see how we can make an impact on their output.
- Build a sales pipeline. Create and execute a planned pipeline that compliments our Seattle team’s strategy.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales objectives. The bar is set high, and you’ll crush your goals each month and quarter.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities. Provide our team with an accurate layout of your territory, along with a plan to penetrate new markets.
- Monitor and report sales activities. Weekly and quarterly reports will document your process and progress.
- Champion our solutions. You’ll become an expert on our product and be able to tie the benefit and value of our solutions to every brand you meet with.
What you should bring to the table:
- Experience selling a SaaS product. You’ll be selling to large enterprise companies at the executive level, and you’re comfortable fielding any questions that come your way.
- Experience in the Loyalty space
- 5-7+ years of enterprise sales. You thrive selling products above the $500k price point, and can speak to your experience. Software sales experience is a huge plus.
- Cross-functional team experience. You’ll partner with our Business Development, Sales, and Marketing teams to drive new development and close deals. You’re more than comfortable working across teams; you live for it.
- Proven track record of exceeding quarterly and annual goals. Can you tell stories about outselling your competitors time and time again? Let’s hear ‘em.
- Cutting-edge sales strategies. Technology has changed the business world for good, and your sales strategies have evolved to match. You’re up to speed on the latest trends, and have a competitive advantage because of it.
- Outstanding communication skills. Prospecting, presenting, negotiating; you’re comfortable with it all. You command attention in a room, and are comfortable working with all personality types.
- Ability to travel. Get ready to rack up those frequent flier miles! You’ll be traveling the globe spreading the BigDoor message.
- BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Business, or Information Sciences (or a good reason for not having one).
A little bit about BigDoor:
BigDoor is a white label software platform that helps brands increase customer engagement, reward users, and build loyalty. Founded in 2009, BigDoor powers loyalty programs for the world’s biggest brands, and is backed by Foundry Group and Founder’s Co-op. BigDoor may be revolutionizing how brands and consumers engage online, but we’re just a bunch of passionate, entrepreneurial people enjoying the ride. We were the Gold Medalist winner in the 2014 Puget Sound Business Journal Best WorkPlaces Survey.
Our culture is grounded in transparency, trust, and creativity. Built from the ground up in Seattle, we focus on paving the way for brand loyalty and empowering our team to dream big about what’s next. We love what we are building, and want to share it with the world.
To apply for this position:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.