Sr. Account Manager (SaaS)
Are you looking to try your hand at startup culture and join a passionate team that wants to get stuff done? If you get excited about the idea of moving fast, partnering with top brands around the world, and working in a fast-paced startup environment, we want to hear from you.
BigDoor is looking for an experienced Account Manager to help lead our clients to success. We’re growing fast and adding to our all-star list of customers daily. If you want to strategize with big brands like Starbucks, PacSun, Yamaha, Microsoft, and CBS, this is the job for you!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the primary point of contact and driver of business relationships after sales are closed by an Account Executive. You’ll be quick to respond to client inquiries, and genuinely interested in helping the clients succeed.
- Using data to understand our client’s customers, and basing your suggestions to improve the client’s account performance on data that you collect.
- Communicating with clients’ internal stakeholders to understand their business objectives, challenges, and opportunities. You’ll have plenty of 1:1 strategy talks with clients, and will feel comfortable driving them.
- Monitor and report client business on a daily/weekly/quarterly basis
- Work with the Director and VP of Sales to assure team goals for clients are being met.
- Schedule and drive regular quarterly and formal business reviews to provide client needed insights on participation, progress, and results.
- Lead and conduct regularly scheduled client meetings or check in calls to ensure our clients expectations are set and met.
What you should bring to the table:
- 5-7 years of account management experience, preferably with managing client relationships with Fortune 500 brands.
- BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Business, or Information Sciences (or a good reason for not having one).
- Strong communication and written skills. You not only possess the ability to manage client expectations in meetings and through written word; you thrive on it.
- Demonstrated success in managing all aspects of client relations. Be prepared to speak to your past success.
- Passionate presentation delivery. You command the room with ease, and enjoy speaking to groups.
- Ability to thrive in a startup mentality. We move fast, and so do you.
- Working knowledge of the social media and web publisher industry.
- The ability to work in and enhance a team environment. We’re a tight-knit group, and you find that exciting.
- Bonus points for experience with Google Adwords, SEO, keyword research, landing page conversion tactics, and/or other keyword optimization tools.
A little bit about BigDoor:
BigDoor is a white label software platform that helps brands increase customer engagement, reward users, and build loyalty. Founded in 2009, BigDoor powers loyalty programs for the world’s biggest brands, and is backed by Foundry Group and Founder’s Co-op. BigDoor may be revolutionizing how brands and consumers engage online, but we’re just a bunch of passionate, entrepreneurial people enjoying the ride.
Our culture is grounded in transparency, trust, and creativity. Built from the ground up in Seattle, we focus on paving the way for brand loyalty and empowering our team to dream big about what’s next. We love what we are building, and want to share it with the world.
To apply for this position:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.